Tuesday, June 21, 2005

tonight at scott's house dennis montgomery will do and say (guilty about thedog pt 1)

sorry i haven't been around to see my kid, bro! thanks for taking care of him, bro! the encyclopedia business is really hard but i think i might have just made my first sale of the year. if the check doesn't clear i will kill myself. hey. as a matter of fact, i don't remeber seeing a set on your shelf. so when i stop by to see the kid and act like i care about him and be a bit obsequious in thanking you for taking care of him and mentioning by the by my wife just left me again and my father has aids, i will try to get you to buy a set. and i will promise to take the dog back, ask you if you want a beer and then slip out the back door and smoke some ice at the schoolyard across the street and masturbate until i bleed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

franny

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to picture Johnny as a door to door salesman, wearing a cheap suit, sweet-talking housewives.

It's not as nice to picture him cracked up and jacking off.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SP is not so nice in my mind anymore! I'll never forgive him.

3:24 PM  
Blogger irene joy said...

you're so weird.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home