Thursday, June 16, 2005

six-four-three

greetings. we all know why we are here. I received a phone call late last night from Billy Benae, who wanted me to pass on thanks to scott for being at the game last night. He had been a bit worried because every game scott had attended this season had resulted in a loss for choakland (all hail kirk gibson) and he was joyous the streak was broken last night. I said to billy maybe it was becuase scott went with a certain young lady and their sitting next to each other had led to alertness and quick bats but he had already hung up. So scott, billy beane thanks you for going with jules.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, since I usually make them lose too.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I [heart] posting comments.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home